Covid-19 numbers are still a concern in Knox County, Maine, and…as of March 1, 2022…many local businesses (restaurants and movie theatres, for example) continue to require that guests be vaccinated and/or wear masks indoors to be served on their property.
As senior citizens in our mid-70s with a few immuno-compromising illnesses, Jan and I are concerned about our own health and safety and the safety of our guests. We are both fully vaccinated and boosted.
Blue Tulip Lodging
Effective March 1, 2022…
We fully clean and disinfect our apartment between guests—including sanitizing all bedding, linens, furnishings, and kitchenware.
We will only accept reservations for our Blue Tulip rental apartment from guests who are able to provide documentation showing they are fully vaccinated (with at least 2 shots) OR have had a negative Covid test within 24 hours of arriving on our property.
Please call us to at (201) 372-8102 to cancel your reservation if…
- you have Covid symptoms or have been recently diagnosed with Covid.
- you remain in quarantine after a positive Covid test or diagnosis.
- you have been in close contact with a Covid-positive individual within 5 days of your expected arrival at the Blue Tulip.
Upon arrival, we will ask guests if…
- they have experienced any Covid symptoms in the last 24 hours.
- they have been in close contact with anyone having Covid or Covid symptoms.
- they have tested positive to a recent Covid test
- they are waiting for the results of a recent Covid test
While you are with us, we expect all guests to…
- take precautions to remain symptom-free…including masking while dining indoors in area restaurants, attending movies, concerts, and other indoor events.
- wear face masks when speaking with us indoors.
- practice good hand hygiene in our apartment, using the hand sanitizer and disinfectant provided.
Please don’t hesitate to call us if you have questions or wish to make a lodging reservation.
Take care. Stay safe.
Jan and Rosemary Limmen